请大家帮我翻译一下这段文字。

作者&投稿:仝宣 2024-09-19
请大家帮我翻译这段文字!

I'm Su Lili. My English name is Lily. I'm eleven years old this year. I'm Quanzhou Licheng Experimental Primary School for Class six Grade four of student. I like drawing pictures and singing. My favourite subject is English and P.E. Because I think is so funny. I like reading books,too. My favourite book is "Horry Porter". I want to be an art teacher.We wish the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games a resounding success!

I don’t wanna miss one smile

(我不想错过你的一个微笑)
I don't wanna miss one hug

(我不想错过你温暖的怀抱)
Well,I just wanna be with you ,

(我只想和你在一起)
Righ there with you just like this’

(就这样与你一直在一起)
I just wanna hold you close

(只想紧紧拥着你).
Feel your heart so close to mine ,

(感觉你的心贴我如此的近)
And just stay here in this moment,

(就这样永远在一起)
For all the rest of time.

(无时无刻永远在一起)
Don’t wanna close my eyes

(不想闭上眼睛).
Don’t wanna fall asleep,

(不想睡着)
Don”t wanna miss a thing .

(不想错过任何事情)

微笑,不费成本,却创造颇丰。
It costs nothing, but creates much.

它让受者获益,给者不损。
It enriches those who receive, without impoverishing those who give.

它发生于转瞬间,而对它的记忆力有时永存。
It happens in a flash and the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.

没有人富得不需要它,没有人虽穷而不因它的利益而致富。
None are so rich that they can get along without it, and none so poor but are richer for its benefits.

它在家中产生快乐,在生意中产生好感,这是朋友间的口号。
It creates happiness in the home, fosters good will in a business, and is the countersign of friends.

它是疲倦者的休息,失望者的日光,悲哀者的阳光。
It is rest to the weary , daylight to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad.

然而,它不能买,不能求,不能借,不能偷,因为在赋予之前,它是对谁都无用的东西。
Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is no earthly good to anybody till it is given away.

假如在圣诞节销售的最后一分钟的忙碌中,我们的几个售货员也许太疲惫,以致不给您一个微笑,我们请您反倒给他们留下一个您的微笑好吗?
And if in the last-minute rush of Christmas buying, some of our salespeople should be too tired to give you a smile, may we ask you to leave one of yours?

因为没有什么比没有什么可给的人更需要一个微笑了!
For nobody needs a smile so much as those who have none left to give!


你是否需要了解?

请大家帮我看看怎样翻译这段文字
Rachel坦诚她大概不会出去渡假。她解释道:“在过去的两年中,我一直在与癌症作斗争”For the 2 years before that, I’d been volunteering one day a week in a 28 bed hospice ward as part of my spiritual practice 在那之前的两年中,我一直在一家有28个床位的济贫院里做义工,以此作为我...

麻烦大家帮我翻译一下(英翻中的小短文),谢谢了~~~
3,我们的欧洲代表J. Needham先生将在本月24日到30日抵达巴黎,并且我们邀请他在此期间抽空拜访你。他将向您展示手工生产线的全部样品,并授权讨论订货事宜和合同的签订。4,我们将提供诱人的薪水和福利制度,并为合适的候选人提供相应的培训和提升机会。请将目前为止全部简历及期望的工资待遇寄至以下地址...

请大家帮我翻译一下英文~谢谢
“保存我的文件”已正式移到了它的新服务器。它更大,更快,更好。享受这速度吧。

请大家帮我下面这段文字翻译成英文的,不胜感激!
搞笑,原来这就是学生会干部的素质

请帮我翻译一段英语
Because you loved me 因为你爱我。You gave me wings and made me fly 你给我双翅,让我可以展翅高飞。You touched my hand I could touch the sky 你拉我的手,让我可以碰触天空。I lost my faith, you gave it back to me 我灰心之时,你帮我重拾信心。You said no star was out of...

请大家帮我翻译一段英语!
"现阶段我们的主要工作就是同中国的媒体加强合作”Ezzat Shahrour说,“期待这种合作能够使我们对中国的报道变得更加广泛和生动。中国和阿拉伯媒体间的商务合作和交换会有一个美好的未来”我没时间打完哦,等空一点上来补充:)哦,终于写完了,在老板眼皮底下开小差真不容易哦,呵呵,参考一下吧,我自己...

帮我翻译下这段文字,英语哦~~
在座的各位尊敬的评委们,大家好。其他多的话我也不说了,现在我就介绍我自己:我叫lhy,来自实验中学的初一年级,我没有英文名,因为我原来的一位老师告诉我一个真正的中国人是不需要英文名的,我非常赞同。和大多数的青少年一样,我也有许多爱好,不过我认为我不需要伪装自己有多么爱学习,我喜欢实话...

希望大家帮我翻译下这段文字
Sichuan cuisine historical development the Sichuan cuisine is the Chinese eight main dishes is one, usually enjoyed " a vegetable standard, hundred vegetable hundred tastes " the prestige, its history is glorious, well-established. According to the history book record, the Sichuan cuisine...

帮我看看这段文字的意思。 用大白话翻译出来。
说明:人品和善,做事直来直去,志高气傲,容易在帮人的时候招来恩怨,兄弟帮不上忙,没有家产相传,早年事比较多,一个人拼搏随运气而定,二九到三十没有好运气,但也不坏,就是比较苦点,三十五到四十,运气逐渐好转,努力的付出得到了回报,事业振兴,(妻宫优虑无刑,这句是说老婆的,不太明白...

请帮忙翻译一下这一段话 谢啦 中译英
I live in Shanghai, she is a beautiful city.I like flowers, I like clear sky, and I also like kids.I hope I can receive various postcards, you can post the postcard to me if you like it.In addition, my english is no very good, so never mind.Happy Everyday!